Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Ongoing Separation Anxiety

It has been almost 2 months now, dear P is still having her separation anxiety, she has been super clingy to me..... Every morning, i will drop her off in cc, everything is as per normal but after hand washing, she will want me to carry her and tt is when she refuse to let me go.... I tried telling her tt i will be coming to pick her up when she is watching barney with her friends or i will tell her that after her breakfast she will go to playground for some fun then singing, lunch, shower, nap, teabreak, play n watch barney then i will b there. Problem is after school, she will nt wana go home. I will be spending at least 15 min to coax her to leave cc.

Every1 in cc is nice, when she is in in the morning, her friends will greet her 'gd morning P', her friends are nice, and she told me stories abt her friends. Therefore, it is nt tt she doesnt enjoy cc n refuse to go cc. Perhaps i should let ATM send her to cc instead, hope it works and i hope he will cooperate as well.

Lately i saw a photo that P's class teacher sent me. Seems like dear P is spending a lot of time with little A, no wonder P is requesting me to tie her hair, a pony tail nt on the side or on the top but at the back just like A :)
such a sweet couple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment