Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Time for New Year Resolution AGAIN

I love and hate NEW YEAR, as it mark the end of the year and beginning of another one.  My New Year Resolutions for Year 2011 are,
  1. I will have my contract renew for another 2yr instead of like some colleagues who got 9 mth, 1yr and worst nt renewed (is getting very stressful as there is a change in management).
  2. P to be healthy and put on some weight and grow taller.
  3. P to be diaperless and more independent.
  4. ATM to excel in his career, perhaps a promotion :)
  5. Good health to all of us and lead a healthy lifestyle.
  6. Target to loose 6 kg by June (target 20kg).
  7. Catch up on my craftwork and come out with more creative stuff.
  8. Of cos, i hope to be able to travel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment