Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

P的妈妈

I m ok if you talk to me when i m on the wheel, but refrain from annoying me. At times, i will be the driver when ATM has other appointment near home, so i will have to drive P to cc. Normally in the morning, she is quite ok, will either stone or self entertain, but in the evening, after cc, she will be super noisy like she has lots to tell you (what she learnt and what happened in cc). When i need to concentrate on the road, i would normally ignore her, but now she has master the skill of getting attention. Just yesterday, while i was ignoring her, she manage to shout, 'P的吗妈妈' to get my attention.  I was actually quite shock but yet proud of things that she has learnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment