Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ECO Plant

Another attempt in growing the plant, this time will be my 3rd try. 1st time was the air plant, my dad brought all the way from Brunei, it is consider the most easy maintainance plant, just water it once a week. Dear air plant die under my care. 2nd attempt was with P's junior gardening set, mimosa and tomato. Somehow after sprouting, they move on as well. I suspect is the sun in the kitchen is too strong. My 3rd attempt, some eco plant tt i bought from JB. I actually bought 2 of it, 1 i keep in office and the other 1 in the kitchen. After 1 night, the seeds are sprouting (very fast).

My eco plant in colorful beads, the young man told me to put near my PC aas it will absorb the radiation.

After 1 night of soaking in water, the seeds are sprouting. Cool huh, goin g to show P, maybe we can start the bean sprout project.


No comments:

Post a Comment