Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Random Rants

Had a lousy start from the begining of the week, both me n P both down wif flu, wondering when is his turn.(I know I evil, just wana see him suffer, haha...) Flooded with piles of literatures to be read, graph/structures to be redrawn, sentences to be rephrased for the coming weeks, hope the article will be sent out and get accepted with very little amendment soon. I had enuough, I dun wana hear any of the following questions, count how many amine groups in BSA or how u detect protein in pee, how u make the artificial pee, why the limit is set to 0.15 and not 1, u sure the structure is right..... Argh, sudah la, my head is goin to burst soon. Flu makes me stupid, make my respond to become slower, and my tolerance level has hit the lowest. I get pissed off by every single matters, think my BP is rising. Mayb I m PMS-ing or menopausing...

I need a break. 7 more long weeks to seeing my frens and family. 7 more long weeks to eat/drink all the food/wine that i have missed. 7 more long weeks to feel young. Most importantly, 7 more long weeks to be my good old self.

No comments:

Post a Comment